A candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long--

Wednesday, March 26, 2008


After the longest, darkest, coldest winter on record (at the Myers house anyway), signs of Spring are in the air. There is new growth everywhere we turn. The weather is warmer. The trees in Megan’s Grove at LN Regional Park are starting to get their leaves!
It was 6 months ago today that Megan died unexpectantly. I still can’t believe it. Our life is now so different without Megan. Today I want to spend my time thinking about Megs (like I do every other day), but I also want to think about all the things that I am so grateful for! (Check out the photo for two examples of what I am grateful for!!!!) I encourage you to do the same! Gail

1 comment:

Myers Family said...

I heard from or saw so many of you today, and I just want to say thanks for the kind words!