A candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long--

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We found the IPOD!!!

I was always hoping to have some magical story about where we ended up finding the IPod. (See the posting on July 30, 2008). Like maybe it would be attached to a note written by Megan telling us that she is okay, in heaven and happy as can be! Jeff found the IPod in a box in his closet which contained items taken from his office desk which was cleaned out in 10/08. He is sure that it wasn't in there at that time. So we can only speculate how it got there! Maybe that is the magical part of the story!!!

We are still in the planning stages of the Run 4 Megan and should know more soon. There will be construction in the LN Regional Park starting in Sept. which could affect our run. The race director is trying to figure out the changes and will get back to me when he knows something!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You found it!! I just decided to check the website for news on the run and saw the headline saying that you found the iPod!! I got so excited and immediately told my mom and Amy!! Haha nice job you guys!!

-Katie

Anonymous said...

that's great! I'm sure Megan had something to do with it ;)

I think of her everyday.

-Micaela.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Mystery solved...or is it? ;)Haha So good to hear you found it :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice.... I bet that made your day. Ron L.

Anonymous said...

i have a race tmrw, at laguna hills invitational... i remember two years ago megan running this course, and i was cheering for her and she smiled so big.