A candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long--

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a Puppy!!

Meet Riley!! She is a new addition to our family!! What does this have to do with Megan and her website, you might be asking?!?
Well Megan always wanted a dog!! And I always said "No"! And for her friends out there who are wondering why we waited until now to get one, all I can say is "I know, I know, I know, I know!" We had a full house and full hearts, and I just couldn't imagine adding anything else to the mix.
Madison did her homework and found a hypoallergenic breed, Wheaten Terrier, the rest is history. She has been here for only a couple of days and we are so thrilled to get to know her. She is 100% puppy. She naps, she plays, she naps, she eats, you know the rest!! It's all good. We are working on the nighttime sleeping, but in the meantime, I bought a family size pack of earplugs!!!


Rocky said...

She is sooo cute! I'm so happy for you all! I know Madison was really excited to be getting a puppy, so congratulations!

susan bradley said...

hi gail,
riley is so cute!! megan would have loved her up for sure! are you going to train her to be a boat dog? i can"t wait to see her at the harbor some day soon!!
have fun with the puppy stage and take lots of pictures!!
susan bradley

Alissa said...

I know it isnt much, but i found some pictures of megan from 8th grade year. here is the address
the first few are from our "after 8th grade homework burning party" and the other is from the 8th grade dance. We all miss her so much. I have these few pictures as rememberence and i found this site and thought i should share them

Myers Family said...

Thank you, thank you, Alissa!!! Having these pictures means so much to me!!! What a precious gift!!! Thank you!!!